- an alcohol detox program within their own alcohol rehab facility
- an alcohol detox program that is medically monitored and has 24 hour nursing
- an alcohol detox program with a physician trained in addiction medicine
- the alcohol rehab program has a comprehensive family component
- the alcohol rehab program has an intensive relapse prevention program
- the alcohol rehab program has a dual diagnosis treatment program to attend
- the alcohol rehab program is licensed by the state and has received its JCAHO accreditation
Lynn Alcohol Rehab: Change Your Life Today
Everything is fun in small doses, and yet everything can become harmful when abused. While alcohol may seem like an innocent drink due to its acceptance and legality, it is actually one of the most abused substances in our nation. If you believe you are suffering from alcoholism, then you should know that it's never too late to seek the help you deserve.
Knowing the symptoms of alcohol addiction
Alcohol addiction is a difficult beast to diagnose. As of now, there are no universal tests for judging alcoholism. This makes it especially difficult as the disease can slowly ruin your life. It is important to take action now if you experience the following:
- Friends and family begging you to stop drinking
- Consistently drinking in the morning to ward-off a hangover
- A decreased workplace performance due to alcohol or hangovers
- The need to drink in order to function
- Anxiety at the thought of not having access to alcohol
- You make excuses to hide the guilt you feel from drinking
While these are strong indicators of an alcohol addiction, they are not set in stone. Alcohol addiction can manifest itself in various forms; some severe, and some slow-growing. However, it is important to listen to your peers and your own inner-voice. By understanding now, you will be able to get your life back on a fulfilling track.
Symptoms of Alcohol Addiction
While it is not easy to identify alcohol abuse since it is a legal substance, there are some symptoms of alcohol addiction which include:
- black out and forgetfulness
- feeling unconscious
- loss of weight and upset stomach
- slurred speech and dizziness
Some other symptoms include withdrawal from friends and a healthy life, and losing focus in life. Alcohol abuse destroys a person in their thinking ability and causes either insomnia or too much sleep.
There is a very thin line between social drinking and problem drinking, but professional help should be sought when alcohol starts causing problems in your daily life.
We will make sure that you are prepared for life after you complete rehab. We know you can succeed with the valuable knowledge and skills that we will give you. Don't let another minute pass you by, it could mean your life.
Lynn alcohol and drug rehab is here to help; all it takes is one phone call.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility